Off-peak Free East Bus Year
Dal Vrij Oost Bus Jaar
€ 540.00 per year *Order now
In Dutch: Off-peak Free East Bus Year
Valid where?Unlimited travel during off-peak hours is valid on all buses in Gelderland, Overijssel and Flevoland (excluding Almere and Lelystad).
- Dal Vrij Oost Bus is only valid on Breng buses of line 99 between Nijmegen and Velp, Heijtmorgen.
- On line 83 Nijmegen-Venlo only valid between Nijmegen and Milsbeek Helweg, only in the Breng busses, not on the Arriva busses.
Product terms and conditionsProduct terms and conditions apply to the Off-Peak Free East Bus subscription. Our privacy statement applies to the execution of our services.
- Only possible for those with a personal OV-chipkaart.
- With Off-Peak Free East Bus Year you can travel for exactly one year after the starting date.
- The off-peak period is Mondays through Fridays before 06.30 hrs and after 09.00 hrs (the entire day on weekends and national holidays!).
- When checking in and out with another carrier or another travel area, the credit or another travel subscription is automatically used.
- Even with a subscription you must check in and out with your OV-chipkaart when boarding and leaving. Otherwise you do not have a valid ticket and risk a fine.
You can order this discount card directly online. You will then receive an email with information about when you can put the subscription on your OV-chipkaart at a nearby pick-up device.
Want to pay in instalments?
Would you rather pay in instalments? Download the request form (in Dutch): aanvraagformulier (pdf). Please note: you will have to pay a one-time administration fee of € 10.00 which will be debited with the first payment.
|Children (4 - 11 yrs)||€ 378.00|
|Youth (12 to 18 yrs)||€ 378.00|
|Adults (19 to 64 yrs)||€ 378.00|
This price is valid if you activate your subscription today. If you choose another activation date, the rate may be different. In many cases, this happens in the new calendar year. This price will be recalculated during the ordering process.Order now