Did you forget to check out? Was credit debited even though you have a subscription? Was your trip cancelled? Or do you want to stop a subscription? Depending on the area where you travelled, you may be entitled to a refund.
Read more about the options for asking for a refund via the tabs below.
Forgotten to check out or checked in or out incorrectlyForgot to check out? Did you check in or out incorrectly between different carriers? Then apply for a refund at uitcheckgemist.nl.
When travelling on accountDo you have a NS business card? Or NSflex? Then apply for a refund via the NS website.
Credit incorrectly debited from your OV-chipkaart?Was credit debited while you have a free travel subscription? Or was too much credit debited while travelling? Fill in the form below to request a refund.
The privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data.
Incorrect debit card transaction in de busDid you buy a ticket on the bus and was there too much money debited from your account? Fill in the form 'money back in case of an incorrect debit card transaction'.
Trip failure, delays and other inconveniencesIn some cases of inconvenience during the trip, we may give you a refund. As we work with our commissioners - municipalities and provinces - to determine what the compensation rules are.
Travelling with the regular Breng bus
|You are entitled to
1.information will follow
Travelling with the Breng trainIn case of a delay of 30 minutes or more, you can apply for compensation.
No refunds will be paid if
- The refund is less than € 2.30.
- A longer travel time had already been announced in advance, for example when there are engineering works.
- The refund request was submitted 3 months or more after the travel date.
- There was a special case of force majeure, such as a national power failure.
Request a refundDo you think you're entitled to a refund? Then fill in the refund form.
Terminate subscriptionDo you want to end a subscription? All subscriptions can be terminated before the end of the reflection period. When the reflection period is over, you can get an refund when you end an annual free travel subscription.
Reflection periodPurchased the wrong subscription or changed your mind? You will receive 100% of the purchase price back if you terminate your chosen subscription no later than the second day of validity of the subscription.
- Bought product on 25 March with a starting date of 4 April? Then you have until 5 April 23.59 to terminate your subscription.
- Bought product on 8 December with a starting date of 8 December? Then you have until 9 december 23.59 to terminate your subscription.
After reflection periodHas the period for reflection referred to above expired? In that case, you can get a refund for all annual free travel subscriptions, if you terminate your subscription.
Examples of refund for free travel annual subscription with starting date 1 January:
- terminate 31 January: 90% refund min € 5,- administration fee
You used 1 of the 10 months you paid.
- terminate 31 May: 50% refund min € 5,- administration fee
You used 5 of the 10 months you paid.
- terminate 31 Oktober: no refund
You used the 10 months you paid. The last two months are 'gifts' in annual subscriptions.