Off-peak day ticket Brabant
Easy and affordable bus travel during off-peak hours
Valid one day: on working days after 09.00 hrs
Unlimited travel on all Hermes and Arriva buses
€ 6.84For sale from the bus driver
In Dutch: Dalurendagkaart Brabant
Valid where?The Off-peak day ticket is valid on all Hermes and Arriva buses in the province of Noord-Brabant, including local buses. Can also be used on line 84 Boxmeer - Gennep v.v. and line 99 Uden - Nijmegen v.v.
- On the day the ticket was stamped until the end of the regular timetable.
- Monday to Friday: after 09.00 hrs
- On weekends: all day long, so also before 09.00 hrs
- In July and August: on working days the entire day, so also before 09.00 hrs.
- On national holidays (Good Friday, Easter Monday, King's Day, Ascension Day, the day after Ascension Day, Whit Monday and from 25 to 31 December): all day, so also before 09.00 hrs.
Price?The Off-peak day ticket costs € 6.84. A maximum of two children between the ages of 4 and 11 can travel for free with each paying passenger. Children up to the age of three always travel for free.
- With the bus driver (also on the local bus). Simply pay with a debit or credit card. Cash payment is not possible.
- At the the Hermes hope at Eindhoven Station
- At the counter of the AirExpress bus at Eindhoven Airport
- Another point of sale in the city that can be found using the service point finder (choose buy travel product)
Children travel for free
Do you travel in Brabant on the bus with an OV-chipkaart, OV-ritkaart or a Dalurendagkaartje? Then a maximum of two children from 4 to 11 years old will travel for free with each paying passenger. Children under the age of 4 always travel for free. Children do not need a ticket if they are travelling with a paying passengers whi is 12 years or older.