Tranzer app manual
Tranzer is simple: download the free app, plan your trip and pay for all the tickets you need in one go.Tranzer is ideal if you do not have any cash on you or if you forget your OV-chipkaart. The Tranzer app offers tickets that are valid on Connexxion, Bravo and Breng vehicles (except Almere) and on all rail connections in the Netherlands. This makes it easy to buy all needed tickets in one go with your smartphone prior to your trip.
Using Tranzer is quick and easy
The only thing you need for Tranzer is a smartphone. Follow the instructions below and you will be ready to travel with Tranzer.
- Download the free Tranzer App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Plan you trip and you will get a travel advice.
- Immediately purchase a ticket for your entire trip. The convenience of Tranzer is that you can also buy tickets for several people at the same time. (Please note: Tranzer only sells tickets without discount.)
- Using the app, pay for the trip with iDEAL or credit card before you go. The app charges a transaction fee of € 0.50 (iDEAL) or € 0.75 (credit card).
- You will immediately receive your ticket in the app. The barcode on your ticket opens the gates to the station.
- Your ticket will be activated just before the start of the journey. Show this when boarding or during a check.
- During a check, a ticket inspector can ask you for your ID. The name on the ID must match the name of the account in the app.
Questions about Tranzer?Contact Tranzer